Who doesn’t love a good cup of tea?
I’ve teamed up with Tetley to show you four of the healthiest Super Green Tea’s. I love tea and whenever I can get my hands on some, I’m a very happy person. Before I get into the four tasty teas and how much I enjoyed drinking them, I wanted to let you know about the benefits of drinking green tea..
- Contains various bioactive compounds that can improve health
- Compounds can improve brain function and make you smarter
- Increases fat burning and improves physical performance
- May lower your risk of various types of Cancer
- May protect your brain in old age
- Can kill bacteria which improves dental health and lowers risk of infection
- Lower your risk of type II diabetes
- Can help you to lose weight and lower your risk of becoming obese
Those are just a few I found from having a nosy on Google.
*Disclaimer: Tetley have very kindly sent these for review but my opinion is 100% my own.
Tea #1 – Berry Burst
Before the hot water had even hit the cup, I could smell the gorgeous berry flavours. For some silly reason, I thought the tea would be red. Hello blonde moment! It smelt like strawberry jam which is heavenly! I usually opt for a tiny bit of sugar with my green tea but this time, I forgot and it was already sweet enough. So good in a afternoon!
Tea #2 – Tropical
This tea is perfect for your immune system as it’s loaded with vitamin C with mango and pineapple. Now, I love pineapple but I hate mango. Always have and always will, but I loved tasting it in my tea! It’s so strange. This tea was fruity but it didn’t give you a smack in the face kind of taste. Subtle yet rather tasty. Next time I’m in ASDA, I’m picking up a box!
Tea’s #3 and #4 – Lime // Lemon & Honey
Despite already having tried the Lime as well as the Lemon & Honey teas (my Mum buys them a lot), I still wanted to comment on them. The lime isn’t my favourite – I’ll be honest. I can’t taste lime so for me, it’s just plain green tea. With the lemon & honey one is my go-to when I’m feeling poorly and run down. It picks me back up and when I’m bed bound, I live off this.
Which green teas are you a fan of? Let me know in the comments below.