Christmas is one month away.
Let that just sink in.
If you’re a big fan of Christmas like myself, then you may be thinking about doing Blogmas, or if you’re super organised, you’ll have all posts scheduled by now but if not, I’ve got you covered as I’ve created a list of 36 ideas which you can share with your fellow readers.
For those wondering, Blogmas runs from the 1st of December up until the 24th (some people do post on the 25th as well). You essentially write a blog post for every single day and share with your readers.
Believe me when I say, it’s a lot of work.
I’ve brought you 6 ideas for each topic which I write about on my blog so hopefully, there’s something for everyone plus gift guides!
I won’t be doing it this year but you will still have some posts from me..
– Favourite products of the year
– Top 3 red lips
– Christmas Day makeup
– Work’s Christmas Party makeup
– Winter hair care routine
– Winter skincare routine
– Your favourite reads of the year
– Books to be excited about in the upcoming months
– A big list of recommendations
– Books to buy non-readers
– Gifts to buy for book worms
– The best books to buy for children
– Christmas Jumpers
– Christmas Day Outfit
– Work’s Christmas Party Outfit
– Staying warm this December
– How to layer in the festive months
– Your must have Winter accessory
– Gingerbread house
– Christmas pudding
– Christmas cookies
– Christmas dinner options (veggie, gluten free, diary free etc)
– Christmas cocktails
– Boxing Day leftover
– For her
– For him
– For children
– Secret Santa
– Practical gifts for bloggers
– Stocking fillers
– Revealing your Christmas tree
– Giving back this Christmas
– Your favourite Christmas films
– What you’ve achieved this year
– Your goals for the New Year
– How you spend Christmas Day
– How to save money when travelling in December
– The best German markets to visit
– Your city at Christmas
– The Christmas Markets to visit
– Winter Travel Essentials
– Places you want to visit in the New Year
I’m pretty sure that there are SO many more Blogmas ideas floating around on the internet so if in doubt, just google ideas.