Move on Millie’s Cookies, there’s a new girl in town..
I finally managed to get back in the kitchen on Wednesday evening and I decided to rustle up some cookies for the office.
But not just any cookies.
OH NO. These are proving to be the best that I’ve ever made!
Seeing as we’re enjoying the Easter weekend, I wanted to share my recipe with you and of course, many photos in order to tempt you to whip some up for yourselves.
300g Caster Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
275g Self-Raising Flour
75g Cocoa Power (don’t use drinking chocolate!)
A Dash Of Semi-Skimmed Milk
5 Crème Eggs
A Bar Of Diary Milk
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line your tray with grease proof paper.
3. Cream together the butter (200g) and sugar (300g).
4. Crack in the two medium eggs and mix in.
5. Stir in the self-raising flour (275g) and cocoa powder (75g).
6. If your mixture looks a little dry, add in a dash of semi-skimmed milk.
7. Break up your bar of Diary Milk and add into the mixture.
8. Using an ice cream scoop, gather the mixture into small balls and put onto the tray.
9. Bake for 11 minutes (trust me on the timing!)
10. While the cookies are baking, cut your Crème Eggs into halves and once the cookies are cooked, wiggle the Crème Eggs into the middle (they’ll melt!).