MEET THE BLOGGER BEHIND THE KEYBOARD…
I’m Emma Louise, a twenty-seven year old blogger from Liverpool.
I studied Creative Writing and Film Studies (BA Hons) for three years at Edge Hill University, before continuing studying my Masters in Creative Writing. Writing has always been a passion of mine and therefore, having a blog is the perfect source of expressing myself.
- I always carry a book with me.
- I earned a Blue Peter badge for writing a letter about my love for David Beckham.
- I have a tendency to quote Harry Potter on a daily basis.
- I’d really like a Dachshund called Marvin.
- Oh and Grease happens to be my all time favourite film.
ABOUT THE BLOG…
In 2012 after meeting an author, I started to create my blog.
It first began with reviewing books but after two and a half years, it moved onto discussions about beauty, fashion, food, lifestyle and travel.
My blog has been a hobby of mine since I day I set it up and I intend on keeping it that way. With honest review, deep chats and books that will keep you engrossed, there is something for everyone to enjoy.