My blog is a hobby.
Every now and then, I accept collaborations with brands who I feel are a perfect match for my blog’s aesthetic.
Since July 2012, I have worked with some truly remarkable brands:
- Aintree Retail Shopping Park
- Avon Books
- Cafe Rouge
- Eden Project
- Go Ape
- got2b Schwarzkopf
- Hodder & Stoughton
- Hotel Chocolat
- Hot Key Books
- Max Factor
- Orion Books
- Pan Macmillan
- Penguin Books
- Pie Minister
- Simon & Schuster
- Turtle Bay
- Visit Bath
- Wilkinson Sword
- Yankee Candles
- Yee Rah
If you believe that your brand is a suitable fit for my blog, feel free to get in touch.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All of my photos are taken on my iPhone 7 Plus.
- I will always state if a brand have sent me a product to review.
- I will never publish pre-written content on my blog.
- Every collaboration is 100% honest and written in my own words.
- My blog posts go live on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7am (GMT).
- The post will receive two days of promotion across Twitter and Instagram.
A LITTLE NOD TO GDPR:
As of Friday 25th May 2018, things are changing and hopefully that won’t stop you from visiting my blog.
What does this mean for you? Well, when you leave a comment (thank you for those who do), you may have to fill out some information such as your name and email address. I can promise you that the data you type in, will remains within WordPress and will not go any further.
What about those links that I share? If you stumble across a fashion post or I’ve linked to a restaurant, I’m sharing it in case any of you are interesting in purchasing an item or visiting the restaurant. Once you step away from my blog, I have zero control about that information you give to a third party – that’s all down to you and the website you visit.